This book unifies the languages of nursing
Product DescriptionBased on years of research at the University of Iowa, this one-of-a-kind reference provides linkages between three standardized languages recognized by the American Nurses Organization: NANDA, Nursing Interventions Classification (NIC), and Nursing Outcomes Classification (NOC). A perfect companion to Dochterman: NIC, 4th Edition and Moorhead: NOC, 3rd Edition, this book is a useful tool for nurses in developing care plans for patients, and for institutions in tracking and quantifying nursing care.
- Links all of the NANDA-approved nursing diagnoses to outcome labels and three levels of suggested interventions
- Uses easy-access, user-friendly tables to show terminology and criteria.
- Presents case studies along with nursing care plans to demonstrate the application of linkages.
- Defines all NANDA, NOC, and NIC labels.
- Makes an excellent companion to the new editions of NIC and NOC.
Complete with the most up-to-date NIC, NOC, and NANDA-I approved lists.